Standard color options available for Quick Ship include Sterling & Hazelnut. Shown in Sterling.
The Relaxer is the original lift chair featuring MaxiComfort® Ultimate Recline Technology standard! The Relaxer models are true Golden customer favorites! Featuring the most luxurious four-pillow waterfall back design, overstuffed, super plush rounded armrests, the Relaxer is available in two sizes, Medium and Large, for the perfect fit. Every MaxiComfort chair comes standard with the exclusive AutoDrive™ hand control to make driving the chair to your favorite position a breeze! Golden lift chairs are proudly made by Americans with domestic and imported materials.
- Best suited for those between 5′4″ and 5′10″
- Zero gravity lift chair
- Waterfall back design with microfiber dacron fill for superior support
- Unique fully padded chaise design cradles your lower body in comfort
- Smooth quiet lifting with patented MaxiComfort Ultimate Recline Technology
- Enjoy Pressure Relief from Zero-Gravity Chair Position
- Features unique AutoDrive hand control, with three pre-programmed buttons and two programmable memory buttons to save that perfect position!
- Generously filled, wide armrests for enhanced arm support when sitting or reclining
- Strongest chair frame in industry- double doweled at stress points and reinforced miter blocks
- Strong and long lasting leg extension with 10 gauge steel scissor mechanism
- Adjustable anti-skid scrape feet for stability and support
- SmartTek™ Inside Diagnostic System in event of malfunction
- Easy access battery back-up system in event of a power outage
- Soft, stain defense fabric fits any home decor
*The Service Contract extends the standard warranty of the lift chair. The contract covers the cost of a service technician coming to your home to perform diagnostics, labor and repairs for standard wear and tear during the time period selected. If you choose to forego a service contract by selecting the "No Contract" option, you will be responsible for arranging for any repairs or servicing needed plus the costs associated with the repair and/or service once the warranty expires.
**Please see below for explanation of different delivery options.
- Curbside Delivery- With this delivery option, we will arrange for your lift chair to be delivered to your front door. You will be responsible for moving the lift chair inside your home or facility, removing the chair from the box, and setting the chair up. There is no additional cost for selecting this delivery option.
- Inside House Delivery- If you choose this delivery option, we will arrange for your lift chair to be brought into your home and placed anywhere on the first floor of the home or facility. The lift chair will not be removed from the original box. The lift chair will not be set up for you.
- White Glove Delivery- This is the premium delivery option. We will arrange for your lift chair to be brought inside of your home or facility, removed from the box, unpackaged, setup and placed anywhere you choose.
The item pictured above may not match the color being advertised.