Features & Benefits
- Soft, padded 2mm neoprene skin over a solid plastic skeleton ensures a secure fit
- Surrogate power plug for built-in charging using the standard Z1/Z2 power adapter
- Insert the Extended Life Battery module and the Z2 or Z1 to create an integrated form-factor.
- Approved by the FAA for in-flight use.
- Factory installed upgraded firmware ensures complete charging of Extended Life Battery.
- A full-night of battery power for most users. Get an undisturbed night of CPAP therapy.
- Traveling abroad? The power supply auto adjusts from 100 to 240 volts. All you need to add is the proper plug adapter for the country you are visiting.
- Length: 8.25"
- Width: 4"
- Height: 3.25"
- Weight: 15.5 oz
- Capacity: 14.4v / 99 Wh
- Operating Temp: 41º-95ºF/5º-35ºC
- 2 Year Warranty
The PowerShell is the first fully integrated power solution for CPAP users that turns your Z1 or Z2 into a totally self-powered CPAP solution perfect for travel, camping, or simply battery backup while at home. It is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand but has enough power for a full night of cord-free CPAP. Just insert the Z1 or Z2, put in a Extended Life Battery and you can get 8.9 hours of CPAP therapy. With lower pressure settings you should get even longer therapy. Traveling abroad? The power supply auto adjusts from 100 to 240 volts. All you need to add is the proper plug adapter for the country you are visiting. The PowerShell is compatible with both the Z1 and Z2 CPAPs. Proudly designed in Massachusetts and assembled in the USA.
Included with your PowerShell® Module purchase is: PowerShell Module, battery cradle, neoprene outer & lanyard, extended overnite battery & battery shuttle.
*Please note that the PowerShell™ does not include the Z1™CPAP, Z2™ CPAP, Z1™ Auto CPAP or Z2™ Auto CPAP machines.