The OxyGo FIT is the extraordinarily compact & quiet portable oxygen concentrator designed to stay moving with you.*
Features & Benefits
- Clinically validated, 24/7 oxygen
- Only 2.8 lbs.
- Simple control functions
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- No carts or tanks required
- Designed for 24/7 use at home or away
- Compliant with the applicable rules and regulations for domestic and international air travel
- Standard battery has a duration up to 2 hours 40 minutes, Double battery has duration up to 5 hours
- Easy to replace battery
- 3 hours recharging time
- My OxyGo mobile app integrates with OxyGo FIT via Bluetooth to provides monitoring of device, maintenance notifications and real-time communication with doctor about POC use
- Limited lifetime 3 year warranty; 3 years on the concentrator and 1 year for the sieve beds and battery
Please refer to the Additional Info tab for more technical specifications.
Standard Battery Run Time Averages Per Setting
- 2 Hours 40 minutes at Setting 1
- 2 Hours 15 minutes at Setting 2
- 1 Hour 20 minutes at Setting 3
*Please note that the OxyGo FIT is a portable oxygen concentrator and requires a valid, U.S. prescription prior to shipment. Once you place an order a My Care Home Medical representative will follow up with you to help you gather your RX information.
Say Goodbye to Oxygen Tanks and Hello to OxyGo FIT!
The 3 setting Intelligent Pulse dose OxyGo FIT portable oxygen concentrator is the smallest and lightest member of the OxyGo family. At half the size of the OxyGo, it is small and quiet enough to be worn on your hip.
What makes OxyGo FIT different from other POCs? The system will tell you exactly how much time you have left on the battery, instead of giving you just a battery percentage. Because of this feature, you will know how long you can stay out of the house and can time your trips accordingly. If you need to change the battery, that can be done easily. And without heavy tanks, you will never have to be concerned about running out of oxygen! Also did you know that you can charge OxyGo FIT at the same time you are using it? Plus you can use the machine and charge simultaneously at home or in the car. Since OxyGo FIT is clinically validated to be used 24/7, it will supply you with oxygen no matter where you go!
Included with your OxyGo FIT System purchase is: OxyGo FIT Portable Oxygen Concentrator, 1 Standard Battery, Nasal Cannula, Carry Bag with Shoulder Strap, AC/DC Wall Charger, Car Charger and User Manual