Features & Benefits
- Power your CPAP machine when and where you need it. Perfect for camping, airline travel, and use as a backup power supply during power outages so your PAP therapy will continue uninterrupted.
- Lasts 2-4 nights (without the use of heated humidification and heated tubing) before needing to be charged. *Run times are estimates and vary depending upon several factors.
- Easy-to-read digital display screen shows remaining charge level and it charges to full capacity in 4 hours (per battery) when completely discharged. Optional accessories are available to charge the Freedom™ CPAP Battery in a vehicle or by using the power of the sun.
- Each Freedom™ CPAP Battery functions independently and features a 5V USB port for charging other small electronic devices such as cell phones, MP3 players and tablets.
- Kit Includes: Two Freedom™ CPAP Batteries that function independently, Adapter, AC power supply, DC power pigtail cord, connector tips, DC input cord, and user’s manual. 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Product Specifications for Battery
- Cell Type: Industrial grade rechargeable lithium-ion
- Capacity: 97.68 Wh
- Output Voltage Range: 9V-12.6V DC
- USB Output Voltage: 5V
- Output Current: 8A maximum
- Power Gauge: Digital display charge level indicator
- Charge Time: 4 hours per battery
- Length: 7.5”
- Width: 4.8”
- Height: 0.8”
- Weight: 1.7 lbs
- Casing: Aluminum
- Warranty: 1 year
The Freedom™ CPAP Battery gives you the freedom to power your PAP device when and where you need it - no matter where your world takes you!
- Travel: The perfect solution for remaining compliant with your PAP therapy when enjoying your favorite outdoor activities, taking adventures on the road, or riding the high seas. Meets FAA requirements for lithium-ion batteries taken in carry-on baggage during air travel.
- Power Outages: Never worry about sleepless nights without your PAP therapy during power outages. Simply plug the Freedom™ CPAP Battery into the wall outlet and connect your PAP device to the battery. When AC power is available it will bypass the battery cells to power your device but during an outage the battery will recognize the loss of AC power and automatically begin powering your PAP device.
- Other Devices: As an added bonus the USB port and/or included DC input cord let you use the Freedom™ CPAP Battery to charge other small electronic devices such as cell phones and tablets.
PAP Device Compatibility
- Freedom Single Battery Kit for Respironics System One, Respironics M Series and Devilbiss IntelliPAP (BPS FD.2.KIT): Compatible with Respironics System One, Respironics M Series and Devilbiss IntelliPAP series devices via the included connector tips and DC power pigtail cord.
- Freedom Single Battery Kit for ResMed Air 10 & S9 (BPS FD.2.RES): Compatible with ResMed Air 10 and S9 series devices via the 24V power converter.
- Freedom Single Battery Kit for Respironics DreamStation (BPS FD.2.DS): Compatible with Respironics DreamStation devices via the 24V power converter.
- Freedom Single Battery Kit for ResMed AirMini, Respironics Dreamstation Go, Transcend & HDM Z1 (BPS FD.2.INV): Compatible with these select travel CPAP devices via the 150W Sine Wave Power Inverter. See AirMini connection instructions here.
Note: Some older obsolete PAP devices and targeted ventilation PAP devices may not be compatible or may require more power than the FreedomTM CPAP Battery can provide.
Estimated Run Times
Two Freedom™ CPAP Batteries will power a ResMed Air 10™ and S9™ series device for 2-4 nights (without the use of heated humidification and heated tubing) before needing to be charged. Run times are estimates and depend upon several factors including PAP device type, pressure setting, and humidifier usage. All run times are based on CPAP devices without the use of heated humidification or heated tubing on a pressure setting of 10 cm/H2O.
The use of heated humidification and heated tubing will reduce run times by two-thirds in most cases and in some cases could prevent the battery from being able to power the PAP device. For optimal CPAP Battery performance you should plan to use your machine without heated humidification or heated tubing.
BiPAP and AutoPAP machines will have lower run times as the pressure setting is not constant and changes throughout the night requiring more power to operate the machine.