The AirSense™ 10 AutoSet is a premium auto-adjusting pressure device with integrated humidifier, cellular connectivity and advanced event detection. The machine automatically adjusts pressure levels to fit your changing needs to ensure youre receiving the lowest pressure necessary. The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings. The AutoRamp feature delivers lower pressure until you fall asleep and then ramps up to your prescribed level. The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner. The SmartStart function allows you to begin therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds. Advanced event detection for central sleep apnea (CSA), respiratory effort related arousal (RERA) and Cheyne-Stokes respiration (CSR) provides valuable clinical insights for your doctor.
The HumidAir™ heated humidifier is part of ResMed's Climate Control solution for the AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 series of devices. For a comfortable humidity level, add a HumidAir™ humidifier to your device. It is designed to seamlessly integrate with the device and offer relief from dryness and congestion. The HumidAir™ is incredibly simple to use. The device automatically detects when the HumidAir™ is connected. Once you have filled it with water and connected it, you are ready to go. The humidity level can be adjusted to suit your preference.
- Advanced event detection identifies central sleep apnea, respiratory effort related arousal and Cheyne-Stokes respiration events to provide treating physicians valuable insight into your continued health.
- AutoRamp with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help you fall asleep with ease. Once you are asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to the prescribed level.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR;) maintains the optimal treatment for you during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- SmartStart allows you to start therapy by breathing in, instead of pressing the ‘Start’ button.
- AutoSet Response comfort setting offers gentler pressure increases and a smoother night’s sleep to help you with high pressure intolerance.
- Pulse oximetry monitoring is available.
- Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier for you.
- Using AirView, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
- myAir allows you to access your therapy data and provides personalized support.
- The HumidAir™ cleanable water tub is easy to disassemble, clean and reassemble. It can be washed on the top shelf of a dishwasher.
The AirSense™ 10 AutoSet includes the following: Device with HumidAir™ integrated humidifier, Water tub, Air tubing, Power supply unit, Travel bag and SD card (not available in all devices)
Please note that the AirSense™ 10 Series requires a valid, U.S. prescription prior to shipment. Once you place an order, a MyCare Home Medical representative will follow up with you to help you gather your RX information.