The ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet for Her is a premium auto-adjusting pressure device for female patients. It also includes an integrated humidifier, cellular connectivity and advanced event detection. The AirSense™ 10 AutoSet for Her is the first FDA-cleared therapy device with a dedicated algorithm for female patients with mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea. By responding to female-specific characteristics of sleep apnea, ResMeds AutoSet for Her algorithm has been designed to meet your individual needs, providing a tailored approach to sleep therapy. The screens LCD menu is intuitive and simple to use. The AutoRamp feature delivers lower pressure until you fall asleep and then ramps up to your prescribed level. The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner. The ambient light sensor adjusts based on the amount of light in the room.
The HumidAir™ heated humidifier is part of ResMed's Climate Control solution for the AirSense™ 10 series of devices. For a comfortable humidity level, add a HumidAir™ humidifier to your device. It is designed to seamlessly integrate with the device and offer relief from dryness and congestion. The HumidAir™ is incredibly simple to use. The device automatically detects when the HumidAir™ is connected. Once you have filled it with water and connected it, you are ready to go. The humidity level can be adjusted to suit your preference.
Breathe warmed air during your CPAP therapy with a ClimateLineAir™ heated tube. It is designed to maintain the temperature of the humidified air as it passes through the tube. ClimateLineAir™ is our most advanced heated tubing and it’s the key that unlocks ResMed's Climate Control solution for the AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 series of devices.
- Advanced event detection identifies central sleep apnea, respiratory effort related arousal and Cheyne-Stokes respiration events to provide treating physicians valuable insight into your continued health.
- AutoRamp with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help you fall asleep with ease. Once you are asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to the prescribed level.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR;) maintains the optimal treatment for you during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- SmartStart allows you to start therapy by breathing in, instead of pressing the 'Start' button.
- AutoSet Response comfort setting offers gentler pressure increases and a smoother night’s sleep to help with high pressure intolerance.
- Pulse oximetry monitoring is available.
- Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier for you.
- Using AirView, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
- myAir allows you to access your therapy data and provides personalized support.
- The HumidAir™ cleanable water tub is easy to disassemble, clean and reassemble. It can be washed on the top shelf of a dishwasher.
- For extra comfort add a ClimateLineAir™ heated tube. If you continue to get a dry nose or mouth, or moisture in your mask, consider using a ClimateLineAir™ heated tube. The HumidAir™ humidifier teamed with the ClimateLineAir™ enables you to enjoy a flow of temperature controlled, moistened air all night long so you can experience the ultimate in therapy comfort —thanks to ResMed’s enhanced Climate Control system.
AirSense™ 10 AutoSet for Her includes the following: Device with HumidAir™ integrated humidifier, Water tub, ClimateLineAir™ tubing, Power supply unit, Travel bag and SD card (not available in all devices)
Please note that the AirSense™ 10 Series requires a valid, U.S. prescription prior to shipment. Once you place an order, a MyCare Home Medical representative will follow up with you to help you gather your RX information.